Monday, January 29, 2007

Happy Birthday to our first born......

On January 30th 14 years ago Michael and I were blessed with our first son Stephen. He has brought us many years of love and happiness. He has since grown to be a very tall and handson young man. I have been told by others that he is respectful, considerate, intelligent, and an honest boy. It gives me great pleasure to hear these things. I am filled with pride to be his mother. I want to wish him an awesome birthday! Happy 14th Birthday Stephen! We love you very much...xoxoxo

7 comments:

Paige said...

What a sweet and loving message! Happy Birthday Stephen, and may you be blessed with dozens upon dozens more!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Stephen! I'm not surprised that you are such a great kid considering how great your mom is! Good Job Stephanie and Michael.. it's not easy!

Hope you had your favorite dinner and lots of cake!

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

WOW, 14 years old! i'm not even gonna tell you about the things i did at age 14....lol....

happy belated bday stephen!

Drew said...

14 is a great age. You're old enough to play competitve sports at a very high level, and young enough to play with your GI Joe's. Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

I told Emma yesterday that it was Stephen's birthday and she said, "that tall boy with Auntie Stephie?" So I said, yes, he's 14. And she asked if he used to be a baby! So I said, sure he did, and I saw him when he was just born! She said, "Was Stephie a baby then, too?" PRETTY MUCH !!!! : ) Rock on, young Stephen and young Stephie...
Normie

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL GET IT GET IT!Stephie

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Stephen, may you have a wonderful new year!