Friday, January 19, 2007

It really didn't amount to anything..YIPPIE

I spent most of the night tossing and turning AND praying that the white stuff stay up in the sky. I looked out Ryans window at least four times during the night. It maybe had a small coat of white but that was it. At the 5:05 am up for the day viewing I saw black pavement and danced a jig of yet another bullet dodged. As I woke Stephen up at 5:20 he said "is there school?" OH YEAH there sure is, no 1 hour delay nothing. As I sitt here and type I can hear cars going by at a regular speed so I am sure that icy roads are not a factor. I have a 10:30am party to do at work today for a 5 year old boy and his friends. I recall last year that when there was an early moring party and a flake was on the ground it would get reschd., I really don't think this will be todays case (I hope) ...........Next week I have a party for seven 70 year olds...Yes folks you heard me....7 0! I was asked by the 51 year old daugher not to have them sit on floor in a circle. LOL Now that would just be mean. I have a problem at BABW not having enough seating for these gals when they are making their bears. I was even thinking of taking in some of our folding chairs from home....I think we have 3 that can go, the other 1 has a pretty chair cover and serves as the computer chair here at the kitchen dest I type at daily. Can you just picture me walking in the mall with 3 folding chairs but worse trying at 2:30 when the mall is bustling taking them back out......What is she doing with folding chairs....lol .......Off I am to get ready for the day. Hope your day is a great one. Try not to feel too bad about no white stuff. I am ! LOL LOL See ya and God Bless!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Have a fun day Stephanie! I was also glad (in a way) not to see the snow.. Although I did get the kids some good snow boots on sale at Target just in case. :)

I wonder if those ladies are Red Hatters? That's a hoot!

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

i wish you could post pics of the 7 70 year olds! that is so cute!

Stephie Says..... said...

K they are the daughter bough 7 red hatter outfits for the bears....lol We have no more left b/c she bought them all...lol

Drew said...

Steph...that would be a really cool pic. Bring your cam?

Paige said...

Stephanie, that party sounds too cute! RH ladies are lots of fun; I was a PH for awhile when before I moved. Glad you didn't get much white stuff!! :-)

Stephie Says..... said...

oh paige I am glad the white stuff held out also ....what is a PH?