Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The sun is back.....

Well yesterday after 1:00pm there were storms popin up all over the North Shore. It was far from fun. The sounds were like trains racing through the house. Ryan and I were huddled very close to eachother when the worst part came through. The town over from us was said to have had a mini-tournado like funnel cloud touch down. This is the town where when the rains hit it was total submerged under water in May. What is with this weather latley? It is somewhat weird to me because it feels like the stories I would hear from a family member in Florida...Well it seems like we are getting weather effects like that state does. We don't want it! Keep it down south. Or keep it in the ocean so it has not effect on anyplace. I guess science will prove that we have made a dent in the atmosphire and we as a planet are taxing on all that they predicted. I have made a vow to not be so A/C dependent and keep the electric on low. We do our part in the recycle thing but need to be aware of other little thing we could all do that will add up in a big way. So have a great non-stormy day.........

1 comments:

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

we always have the sun here in sunny san diego...sorry didn't mean to gloat!!!!

i think the air conditioning in my condo may be the reason for my neck pain...un-natural coolness....