Wednesday, July 19, 2006

May God wrap you in his blanket of love and may you fly high on Eagals Wings...

Please go to www.jacksupino.blogspot.com .........This wonderful boy that has touched the hearts of the entire community of Middleton and beyond has the most infectious smile. He will touch your heart the moment you lay eyes on him. I have had the prevledge of knowing the Supino boys for atleast 6 years now from working at the school with their mom Kim. Adam the middle boy is in my VBS/Rel Ed class and he is a blessing to have in class. He is so considerite and loving to others. Always has a smile on his face and has the need to make you feel good. He has been a rock through his brothers recent diagnosis. Max, the oldest has also been great with all that the family has had to endure. I hear updates from Adam and the positive love and faith they have is what we all need. I want anyone who reads this post to keep Jack and his family in your prayers. Please say a special blessing for him to beat this Cancer and for all the children who are fighting this aweful illness. It is in the blanket of Gods love and on Eagals Wings when we find the comfort of Jesus. May you all find faith to live everyday with thanks and praise for His love.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Prayer chain started! Jack will be remembered by all of us in the Tringali house every day...I cannot imagine what they are going through.. what a cutie pie he is..and what a wonderful community to have buzzathon to support him. Thanks for the post.. makes you realize once again how you never know what can happen. (as I sit at 6:30 a.m. with tears in my eyes :(

Stephie Says..... said...

Thnaks for all the prayers...I agree we do not know how lucky we are to have health. I have been trying all week to point out it is not about how big our houses are or how much "stuff" we own or the amount of money that we make, It is how special of a person we are and how we treat others....I hope that I could touch the kids hearts in knowing it is about the love in their hearts that makes then who they are.......Thanks again for the prayers......

Drew said...

He's on my prayer list, Steph.

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»