Friday, July 28, 2006

A day in the park!

Hoping to have fun at the park today with the boys and friends. I am looking forward to some kickball, it was always my favorite growing up. The bunch of them will be taking skates. I made a point to tell the other moms when I pick up PLEASE have them bring a helmet. I am a hugh enforcer of helmet wear. I really dislike seeing children young and old without them. The head is so easily hurt during a fall and it is worth protecting. Funny that I have had a sadan now for about 4 years. I used to drive a minivan because of the daycare children I had. I would not really choose the van option and 12 years ago the mulit passenger SUV did not exsist yet. This is one time where I wish I were with a seven passenger vehicle but not a VAN! lol .....SO I did have to limit one friend each. So off we go with hopes of no thunderstorms so they saw we are getting eventually. Have a fun in the sun kind of day and don't forget the SPF!

0 comments: