Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Go Sox!!!!!!!

Well the boys are off to the sox game..........Michael got his yearly 4 tickets from the bank. Thanks EBSB. I am here and they are there. I have gone to two games as an adult and am not to into baseball. If it were the Bruins I would so be there. Action and fast passed entertainment is more to my liking, not to mention it is not hot and sticky at a hockey game. Also I get very anxious in the crowds especially on the way from the train station. Funny how the Disney or Universal crowds do not bother me as much, go figure. I hope they have lots of yummy treats while I am here with a tuna wrap. There is nothing like a "Fenway Frank" hot and steamy from the metal box at the park. Also a fresh bag of roasted peanuts are a real treat for the nose and tastebuds. Stay cool and watch out for those fly balls. GO SOXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Norma said...

Who's using the 4th ticket???

Stephie Says..... said...

Oh Stephens friend Joe........
==================================
Yippie Sox won!

Drew said...

May favorite team is the Mets (LET'S GO METS!).
My 2nd favorite team is anyone that beats the Yankees...so Go Sox!

All kidding aside, I love Fenway Park. My wife and I went years ago but I want to take my kids!

Stephie Says..... said...

Drew,,,,Fenway is a classic place to be. I bet the kids would like the Old School flare of the park. Not a far drive from LOong Island. We have good cawfee here too...lol lol lol

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»