Friday, July 14, 2006

Happy Birthday to NORMIE!!!!

Yup today is the big day 37!........Did you like my funny lol card? I tought it was a keeper lol!
The many summers we roamed together on the street of EB I most remmeber one birthday in particular. We had cupcakes on the back porch with really sweet and surypy fruit punch. That was the year I gave you a tube of balls....very tiny balls lol that had bath oil in them. I re-call the walk in Liberty/Osco and we were in the HBA area. You said you would like to take a bath with those. So I got them for a b-day gift. The tube has hard to wrap and quit an inexpensive gift to give a best friend but I am sure at 9 or ten you only get maybe a few bucks a month so it was a dent in the gum money lol. I also remember it was great to be able to have a b-day not in the snow like mine always was and thinking I should celebrate a 1/2 birthday from now on and forget about Feb. b/c it was too snowy. lol ....So to the person who helped pass the summer days away in the 70's and 80's and a few get togethers in the 90's, we had lots to do in the 90's lol ......I love you to pieces and BBF!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Norma said...

You are the best. I could type all day and never express how much you mean to me. I am sure Big Norma never even let me USE those bath beads because they make a ring in the tub...but I am sure I kept them on my dresser, collecting dust, for years -- because YOU gave them to me. Love you bunches.

Drew said...

what a nice post...reminds me of a Wonder Years episode. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»