Sunday, September 02, 2007

A week of way too many things......


I would be here all day if I listed the way too many things the Raf family has going on mext week, I will spare you the read time. Just want to wish you all a wonderful end of the summer weekend. Summer '07 is now a memory.
We are celebrating 10 yearsof being Middletonites......Yes 10 years ago this very weekend we moved to this town and never looked back.(we even got invited the first 24 hours we were here to a neighbors Labor Day BBQ....I knew we were in the right place the moment we made the long drive) I plan on some day celebrating our 50th aniversary here that is if we don't move way down south to the retirement states of Fl, SC or Hawaii! I dream of someday hanging ten with gray hair(well maybe not I am sure I will dye it) and Michael by my side drinking our lime water out of a coconut shell with tons of grandchildren on our laps..lol

I LOVE this place we call "home", small town where everyone knows you. I could not live some place that has sections way to big for me......
As the summer winds down and a ton of activites start up for a week of too much, when it rains it pours I hope you all give thanks for the beautiful weather that we have been given the past few mouths and be greatful that we are not "under" water like some places in the US......

Happy Long Weekend............if I don;t post for a while, at least a week or so it is b/c I don;t know when I may make it to the computer any time soon................

9 comments:

Dawn said...

Sounds like you have a great neighborhood, sounds like a perfect fit. Have fun with the flurry of activities. I need to get myself organized with who is going where when. I can't believe the summer is behind us... I love fall though so that will be nice to look forward to.

Drew said...

Thanks for a great post, Stephie. Things are going to get crazy around here too. The trick is to enjoy the bumpy ride!! Bring on the Fall!

Karen said...

Stephie, you sound so busy! It really is that time of year when all the sports and schoolwork and everything else. I say Bring it on! As long as we are semi-organized we can handle it.. what always throws me over the top is the holidays. .I think we will need to have many posts about non-stressful holidays. Hope have time to check in and HAPPY ANNIVERSAY MIddletonite!

melissa said...

happy anniversary!
busy busy bee-
take a breath, drink some cawfee- zoom!
We've got alot here too, yard sale this wknd lots of planning and organizing yuk!

Karen said...

We miss you Stephie!!! When's our bakery going to open? I like my fudge with nuts.

Anonymous said...

Oh thanks guys for all ur love and inspiration...I am still in all that stuff mode and at the end of my mental rope..I am just thinking BREATH!!!!!!!!!! in and out...UGH UGH UGH .....I WILL get through this week to conquer the next.....Stephie

Anonymous said...

I love to make it with walnuts or almonds but I always disclose the nut thing for people who are allergic.....Stephie

Karen said...

Well, I hope you had time for BB last night. After Jessica got voted out, Matthew wanted to quit.. But Eric left in a graceful manner and I was proud of him. At his point, I'd like to see Danielle win.

Anonymous said...

MEEEEE TOOOO! I was so sad for Eric and Jess...I hope a real love story comes out of this...I really think they love eachother.....
I think Dani played a really good game and even if she were up against Jamica I think Danni would win IF they jury had brains about how the game is to be played....I DID watch b/c we DVRer it and I stayed up way to late to see it...
This week is STILL not over YET...Still without my bearings...lol I am lookin forward to Tuesday a day I have off.....big sigh...lol
Keep watching LOVE BB STILL...and always will....lol