Saturday, September 22, 2007

Today is beautiful......

I am admiering the beauty today is bringing. It could not be any nicer out. We are awaiting company. We have not visited in a long time and I have been longing to be with them. I am done with all of the cooking, the stuff I enjoy to do for others. Lokking forward to sharing good times with them and long awaited hugs. I am sure the girls will love the costumes I got for their bears, Little Mermaids and Arura aka Sleeping Beauty. I got little ghoast bags for the bears to hold on Halloween. V and E will match the bears this year. I have always wanted a bear to match the child. lol .......So I am going to head out front to keep watch for the clan......

8 comments:

Karen said...

Hope you guys had a wonderful visit! Those lucky little girls! What was the reaction to the BAB costumes? I'm sure the food and company was great.. What was the menu?

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun today...I LOVE those gals....I am so sorry K she forgot the bag on the way out.
They loved the outfits and we played Princess Bears...lol
We had Margarita Lime Fajitas/Ministrone Soup/salad/homemade baked mac/homemade pizza/strawberries and cream w/cake/ and Normie broght steak wraped in bacon...yummy.....Sent them home with soup and we have some left overs for Monday night dinner after hockey/art....Fun time and the gals and I sang and danced ...lol They asked where the "big guy" went..lol he had a friend take him to a game and left for a while. They had sllly time with Ryan and got to jump around and play in the basement. Wish we lived closer....So awesome to see them.....Stephie

Dawn said...

Sounds like a fun time - you'll have to post some pictures! I bet the girls loved the costumes - we stopped in at the BAB at the South Shore Plaza tonight and Kevin and Ryan loved the costumes - they can't wait til they can get their birthday bears!!! Sounds like a wonderful menu - very impressive!!!! Doesn't it stink when we live far away from our friends? Glad you had a good time though, it's always nice to visit!

Anonymous said...

We are not really pic people....lol I should be more huh!

Norma said...

You are blaming ME for forgetting Karen's stuff???

Anonymous said...

NOOOOO I so forgot to give it with your soup bag........

Drew said...

Stephie, I hope you all had a great time! BABW makes such quality stuff...I'm sure they loved the costumes. Hope you had a nice visit.

Karen said...

Fight!! Fight!!!

Stephie, no worries! I won't be using it until winter anyway..you guys are too funny!