Thursday, May 03, 2007

This sun is awesome....

How sunny was it where you were today? It was the best here. From the crack of dawn driving to work at 520am till even now after dinner it is so beautiful. Off to the Lax field soon to enjoy the nice weather. Need bug spray b/c the field is mear a pond and with ponds comes the sceeters.......I may even pull my hair back b/c I feel sceeters get in the hair....Is it just me? OCD? Chestnut up the hill and the dogs that live there too have been in view since dinner. They also look so happy to be out and about in the beautiful weather. Now and only now is whan I wish I had a very small puppy to walk. Just walk in the nice sunset. No other responsibilites of the puppy, Normie knows I am not a dog/cat person. Only beta fish and at that bearly. Get it BEARLY>>>>Love the bears...teddy bears...lol ........I could take jellybean the BABW beagel I got one Christmas when the boys asked about a dog...lol They did not find it as funny as I did. For a while I would put Jellybean in random places and by the slider looking out and pretend that he needed to take a walk....See boys this is how a real dog would be. Yeah they did not get the full effect. SO off I go to Lax without a pup........Still I can not say a bad word about it b/c the sun is shiny and bright......Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL the visual of Jellybean as the practice pup! David is allergic to cats and dogs so we had to rehome ours a couple of years ago. Maybe that's why Quinn makes a dog every time we go to BABW!
Glad to hear you had great weather; hope you had a fun, mosquito free evening at the LAX field :-)

Paige

Drew said...

It was beautiful on Long Island yesterday. Andy had a 5:30 baseball game but when the send went down, the wind came off the water and man, did it get cold. I had an 8:30 game last night and it must've been in the upper 40's! Tonight we have a LAX game versus Garden City (a very strong team) but it's supposed to be around 70!
Stephie, can you take a picture of Chestnut and send it to me or post it? Sounds like a beautiful view. Have a great weekend everyone.

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

growing up with a beagle i have to say they are the cutest dogs ever!!!! but usually the most badly behaved, the howl, they eat things they aren't suppose to, they dig holes, they run away, they pull on their leash and their nose just leads them all over. they don't even realize they're dogs! we had Barney the beagle, he was the best, such a lunatic, but he was like a brother to me.

Stephie Says..... said...

I will take a pic of her if I can get semi-close when our digital cam comes back from one of Stephens friends from school. They had to interview people for a project and he had to take it this weekend to do his half of the project for society class.....Yup last term was health and wellnes now society...I will have S take it b/c it would look like the horse was croocked lol S

Stephie Says..... said...

That is sweet Jess like a brother to you...Yes real beagels are yulpers....