Friday, May 25, 2007

Shrek Babies

Here are the triplets.....Shrek and Fiona have 3 babies. These are selling like hotcakes. They are 3 for $15.00..or $7.00 each..SO I figured out if you tell people buy 2 for $14. and get the 3rd one for a dollar that is like a cha ching. It is all how you word it. I am always on top of things when it comes to our products but was stumped today by the question from an inquistive 6 year old "what are their names" WOW! She stumped me so I decided to Google it! Nothing. We are sure tonight we are taking Ryan and his friend to see it so I will report back. Stephen is at a lake in NH for the weekend with his friend/ast. hockey coaches family. We miss him already. Off to get dinner on the table to scadadel to the movies.......Have a great weekend...... so they don't have names.....oh well what can I say they are nameless....maybe in # 4 we will learn the names. I hear it is already being worked on # 4 .....kind of like Rockey.....it may go on forever....lol

8 comments:

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

ooohhh, those are so cute!!!! no names??? i'm sure they could've come up with some good ones :)

way to go on showing people what a good deal they are for 3 for $15....i'd buy them for that price.

Karen said...

They really are cute. I like the bald one on the end the best! Let us know how the movie was.. I heard it didn't get good reviews. :(

Anonymous said...

The movie had some cute humor for us to "get"///At one point it draggggeeeddd and I had to nudge M to wake up lol....All is all I would have rented it but I know Ry and his friend wanted to see it so it was something to do....out of ten I would say 6.5, good vs evil:good always wins, not a complex plot....Stephie

Karen said...

I'll wait for the rental! Thanks Stephie..

Drew said...

Uh ooh...Rory and Tom haven't seen those yet!

Anonymous said...

Drew they may not see them lol
The day they come in they crawl out the door as fast as you can say baby oger....lol I don't know at stores near you guys but we can't keep them on the shelf.....
BTW yesterday was the first time in like 2 years that I ever got something stolen from BABW on my watch. UGH I feel so mad that people are so rude to take what is not theirs.....Stephie

Dawn said...

They are so cute. That's strange they don't have names. Did they call them "the triplets" in the movie? I don't like it when people call Kevin and Ryan "the twins"... Oh, well - it's just a movie!

I like your Rocky comment. I met Sylvester Stallone one time and this was during filming of #5 and he said if he had it his way, he'd kill off Rocky. I'm sure he was kidding. I was an extra in Rocky #5 - you can see me for one (maybe two) seconds!

I think we may have hit the end of an era with Eddie. He decided he'd rather get a new Webkinz for his b-day rather than his usual trip to Build a Bear. Do your customers talk about Webkinz?

Anonymous said...

Wow Dawn u were in Rockey #5...lol that is so funny, where they in the Boston area?
Guests do ask if we sell them and we send them to the Halmark Store...I did not know what they were until my 4 year old nephew told me....lol Stephie