Saturday, May 05, 2007

Off to the wedding.......

Today is my co-worker, ast. mgr/friend Amys wedding. Getting ready for it in a minute and looking forward to a really fun time. Her husband to be, Matt LOVES Buffet, Jummy that is ...lol
SO they are playing off the Cinco De Mayo theme and the parrot head thing. Like I said should be a fun time. I can clearing remember mostly all the weddings I have attened and there are many. Way too many of Michaels co-workers thats for sure....lol .....Now it is his turn..hehehehe
It is easy for me b.c of my social butterfly thing going on and I find it easy to go to the weddings of his co-workers and or their children...Yes we got invited to the wedding of a child of his old co-worker. I guess they just really needed guests.......lol ......So I will report back and have a wonderful night all.....

What a fun time we had at the wedding....The food was awesome. I don't like roastbeff normally but I must say it was cooked very well just like I like it and it was as soft as butter. The bubbles were an added treat as they walked down the aisle. I guess there is a differnt thing that I have never seen before but she told me about it, instead of the unity candle it is a sand vase, two differnt color sands are added to one vase to make a combination of the two..It is really pretty. Funny that the brides blue sand over powered the grooms black sand.....I said yeah shes got it right from the start...lol Only joking....50/50.....is what it is about...We danced the night away to "dirty water", the song. He is the biggest Sox fan ever. The DJ was an old classmate of mine that is on Mike FM 93.7, it used to be Star 93.7 and it was way better then, I told him of my dissapointment. lol .....Mike has no DJs just songs all the time. I like to connect to the DJ and laugh every so often. I told him how I love John Lander of Mix 98.5 and he said even though the DJs from the area are rivals they all are friends in the same buisness. It really was a great time and fun was had by all......
On the ride home I tell you people don't drink and drive. It was so obvious this car in front of us on 114 was so off. He was sweveing to the lest then to the right and was driving like 5 MPH....You could tell he was tring his best to drive and we stayed 100 Ft away to be safe. I police car pulls out of a street behind us and we are like yeah he can take this guy off the road. NOOOOOO the cop turns at the next street and goes on his way. I prayed the entire ride while also driving Jenn another co-worker/friend home. She said theat is why she does not have her licence, b/c of people like that. Just use your head and DO NOT DRIVE WHILE INTOXICATED!

3 comments:

Drew said...

Black & Blue sand huh? Hmm....

Stupid drunk drivers! 1 offence....lose the license for a year. 2 offences, lose it for life.

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

sounds like you had a blast stephie!! i haven't been to a wedding in so long...well except my own and it was only the 2 of us, the pastor and our photographers! did you tear up a rug on the dance floor??

drunk drivers really piss me off....in Ohio they are putting a bill on the ballet to propose putting neon green license plate rims around anyone who's had a DUI offense...they're also thinking of putting florescent pink on the vehicles of sex offenders.....

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun at the wedding! What an interesting idea about the sand; never heard of that one; I'll have to mention it to my daughter for her wedding this summer.
Thank God you got home safely with that drunk driver on the road. I don't have my license either and that's one reason why. I'm scared to death of what other drivers may do and I'd have no control over it.

Paige