Thursday, May 17, 2007

Had to make a cup of green tea....


It is soooo cold today .......When we got home from a long day at work/school we were freezing in here. I put on a sweatshirt that I haven't worn in weeks. Just yesterday all the too small fall/winter clothes were bagged up and there are only warmer weather clothes in the drawers now. UGH./.......Just when you think you don't need pants for the kids....Wham....Pants are needed. I just could not get the bone chillin cold out of me so I made some green tea. I think it makes you thursty for more.....After a cup of tea I have to drink a glass of water. SO weird huh!
I am off to Lacross with a book and a blanket for the car. Yes that is how cold it feels........Hope you are staying warm.

6 comments:

Drew said...

Next years tax refund...we're getting a wood stove for days like these!

Anonymous said...

That is a good idea,,I will not turn on the heat at this point of the year so wood stove would get the chill out huh! Stephie

Karen said...

I think I walked around in the house for an hour with my coat on after getting home from work, then had to pick up kids from drama.. I couldn't wait to take a hot shower and put on my pjs.. I was in bed by 8 p.m. with Matthew watching This Old House...Where's our good weather gone?

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

the good think is you know it will be warm soon and you'll be soaking up the sun!

Karen said...

Remember when you make green tea not to let it steep for more than 3 minutes otherwise it tastes pretty horrible when you get to the last few sips! Just a tidbit from the tea lady!

Anonymous said...

Oh I did not know that...Thanks so much I will remember that...S