Monday, May 21, 2007

Thank goodness I drive a sedan....too bad it wasn't a hybrid...that is my next


Did you see the latest....the gas prices may go up to $3.20 a gallon. Come on! What the heck. Now you have to keep in mind how far you drive to not over do it. A poor women on the news who lives 40 miles round trip from Dana Farber who needs to go everyday for cancer treatment has to budget her gasoline into her grocery bill and cut down on food that she is buying. Tell me that is not wrong. Just sickining. I am glad back in 2003 we got rid of my mommy van (yippie) and got a sadan. Michael was close to gettting a 4X4 but we did not. Well glad to say at this point of the game my zippy car does not eat gas like a tapeworm. At $2.98 the last time I filled up it still hurt but atleast it wasn't $52.00 like the Hummer next to me. I know the game they are playing, long travel weekend right around the corner so lets raise it b/c people are going to travel and have to buy gas at whatever cost it is. All I know is I am glad we have a Lax jamboriee this weekend and our town is the host. Not to far to drive. SO to all of you out there, look at your tire preasure make sure it is correct that could help save you a few CENTS when filling up. Those pennies add up..........No wonder why the mall has been so dead, nobody wants to waste gas to get there.....atleast I would not be going there if I did not work there........

9 comments:

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

gas has been 3.59 for 87 grade here for the last year or so....so i'm really scared to see what its gonna be now! it costs me about $53 to fill my tank.....ridiculous!

Anonymous said...

yikes that is realllllyyyy high...
OUCH! Stephie

melissa said...

I don't even look anymore-hey you have to get gas

Drew said...

It was $3.27 this morning for 87.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Karen said...

Something's gotta give.. It isn't right. They say oil/gas companies are at an all time profit.. Where's the love, man?

Drew said...

$3.35 this morning. I want to use some anti-arab epithets but it's not even about them...it's the greedy big oil companie$. GRRRRRRrrrrrr


yes...I am bad.

Karen said...

$50 bucks yesterday to fill up..

grrrrr.....

Anonymous said...

GRRRRR IS RIGHT>>YIKES>>>
I filles up for $34.00 but today even though I worked I had to put 30 extra miles on the car and it seems like the gas goes quicker in the heat ....so it seems maybe it does......Stephie

Stephie Says..... said...

I fills up....what the heck can I type or what...lol