Monday, April 09, 2007

Shop, Iron. Pack..pack pack......

It is almost cruise time and I am as excited as a kid on Christmas morn. I am also as unhappy as a kid on the first day of school.(UGH) I am not the type to choose to fly so this plane thing has been eating away in my head. I am not scared of it, I am just wigged out with not being in control and the small confining space of it. The head thing does not help also. To my knowledge this trip was sprung on me as a surprise from Michael and the kids. On April 26th we will be married 15 wonderful years, so this is our Aniversary trip. As many of you may know the Disney freak in me only allows me to go to Disney.......I say no to Island trips or anything other than Orlando parks. I just love it and the kids have always too. Ryan stated that they are "all Disneyed out". Since they are older they do still enjoy Universal/Islands of Adventure. So Michael knowing this wanted to have the type of trip that would allow us to be with the kids, he knows I do not travel without them and still be able to have them at the Teen/Clubhouse place while we have a date night and I day to be with eachother. I has been getting things in order and have the need to iron everything and then reiron when we get there. Yeah thats me. I feel lik ethis is a never ending task to pack. The worst thing is the Hb&a's that can not go in the carry on. They have to be in the suitcase and packed away. I guess once we get there and get the plane ride over with I will be less worried. He made sure and I mean MADE SURE it was a direct flight b/c I HATE up/down/up/down. Not my kind of travel. I am heading off to know try on last years capris and shirts. Lets just hope for my sake that there will be no more shopping...lol Michael will have a bird.....lol lol Have a great night....Stay warm b/c it is freeezzzing here........

10 comments:

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

what cruise are you going on stephie? and where are your ports of call????

Anonymous said...

We are going on the 5day 4 nigth Disney one.....DISNEY get it...lol
We are going to Nasua near Atlantis and to the Disney Island Castaway Cay....pronounced KEY...lol
I am so excited....so excited..and all the capris fit...need some tees they look worn...I will give a report when we get home....Stephie

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

when i was 10 and my sister was 6 we went on a disney cruise with my parents and auntie K and uncle bill came too along with my grandparents :) we had a blast and we went to the island that was owned by disney at the time called "Salt Cay" which is actually a part of the turks and caicos islands. we went to the bahamas too, i think Nassau and paradise island. you'll have a blast!!!!!!!!!!! say hi to mickey and minney for me.....

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

yay on all the capris fitting...lol...its so awesome when clothes from last summer fit....for some reason none of mine fit this year, lol!

Anonymous said...

I wonder why Jess lol is is b/c u r such a PICKEY EATER>>>HEHEEHEHE
Sounds like you guys had fun.....

Karen said...

Stephie, you will have SOOO Much fun. We went on one of the first disney cruises back in 1990.. it was a ship called the big red boat and is NOTHING compared to the boats they have today. There is so much to do.. you will be lucky to see the kids..Billy met friends in the teen room on our cruise last year and had a blast. I'm so happy for you (and jealous too!) I can't wait to hear all about it.. I need to know what hb&a's are that you have to pack!!!
Paradise Island is beautiful! Nasuea..metza metz.. but I'm sure Castaway Cay will will have gorgeous beaches so you can tan up that Italian skin of yours. Plus.. the food..yumm...

Jess, we really did have so much fun on that cruise, didn't we! You are Kara were so good :) Remember my "toga's by Karen" trash bags on the day of the rain storm?

Drew said...

Have a great time and for blogger sake: Take a lot of pictures! Make sure they're blogworthy! Hey..I'm making up words here. Like on Seinfeld, remember spongeworthy? Elaine Bennis!

Karen said...

Don't Seinfeld episodes apply to pretty much everything in life!! Ha spongeworthy! I loved that one.. and I used to work with a "lowtalker".. remember that one? I always just nodded and smiled because I couldn't understand a word she said!

Anonymous said...

I know a low talker and when we are at the hockey rink it is even worse with the backround noice. I never know what subject we are talking about...lol
Drew
we will take the pics but blog worthy they will not be...lol none of us take good pics but we will take them.
Thanks K I have a feeling the teen room will be awesome too..
Yes I hear the new Disney boat is so nice. Our friends with adult kids said that the Big Red did not compare when they went with the adults.....Thanks guys...Just have to get over the flying thing...ugh

melissa said...

I missed this post-
HAVE A GREAT TIME! you leave on my gracies 7th birthday!
happy shopping for cruisewear too-
15 years! we are 1 year behind you guys-