Thursday, April 26, 2007

Like it was yesterday!

Today is the big day...Well that is what we said 15 years ago.......THE BIG DAY! Stephanie and Michael tied the knot...Our invitaion read A fresh new day...... and it is ours a day of happy beginnings when we Stephanie Ann and Michale Anthony together with our families pledge our love as one on Sunday the twentysixth of April nineteen hundred and ninety-two at two thirty o'clock Saint Lazarus Church 59 Ashley St East Boston Massachusetts....I made it up with Michaels input...of course lilac purple with pure white and tulip in lay........At 230pm on a Sunday at the most beautiful church, St. Lazarus Church we said our vows in front of God and His witnesses. We will always till death due us part love and honor eachother. I still feel like the young bride. It was 2 months after my 21st birthday, we had an engagement of a year and four months. We had to wait for the house that we bought and rented out to make some money....See even then Michael had the financial know how at 24 ! lol
He is still that frugal guyI married...lol In our wedding pictures he looks the ripe old age of 17.....hehehehe We were told this by our friends The Crottys. They said I looked @19 but he looked really young. Well now I look like the young one and he a bit older, so I am told..right Normie......lol Men look distinqisted with salt and pepper and women look old. Men are so lucky in that aspect. With age comes looks for men, and women we fight it tooth and nail and try so hard to keep our youth. Back to the topic.....lol ......SO here we are 15 years later still so love...sigh! Then I tought I loved him so much and now I know I love him more today than yesterday but not as much as tomorrow.......I know cheesey but so true. When I was younger I never got that song and what it meant but I sure do now. I thank God for all the blessings we have and that we were meant to be forever in love now until enturnity. We are sharing faith, hope and love...The greatest of these LOVE..........

4 comments:

Karen said...

Stephie, that is so beautiful..you really brought tears to my eyes..You sound like the ideal couple of love and friendship and respect. So glad you found each other and made a wonderful life together.. Here's to many more years of love and happiness! SALUTE!!!!

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

such a nice love story....happy anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!

hope we are as in love as you are in 15 years!

Norma said...

Now you are making ME feel old. : )

Anonymous said...

How sweet. Happy Anniversary to you both. And wishing you at least another 15yrs of blessings, love and happiness together.

Paige