Saturday, April 21, 2007

I LOVE THAT MAN.............

I love my husband Michael for the best surprise Aniversary gift ever... AND I love Walt Disney.......If it wern't for him then No Mickey and NO DIsney World or Disney Cruise line to be tought of by his Imaginears...........We just got in at 6:30pm tonight. Just got home at 10opm /went to MIL and Fil's and talked and ate....We were surpose to get in at 2:00 pm but as always Michael goes to the counter and gives up our seats to get free trips...He is a saver that he is. This trip we only had to pay for two plane tics b/c last year he made it so Ry and he got bumpped and got the vouchers. This year we waited 4 extra hours got luch paid for and $400.00 per person. That is two more trips to Disney for US!....He thinks we will use it for CA Lego Land but NO WAY I am not going on a cross country flight. NO WAY .......3 hours is plenty for me. Direct is the only way I GO! I went to my happy place, I closed my eyes and tried to do some Yoga tecniques. Smells that I like, sounds and places and visuals of purple tulips. GO TO YOUR HAPPY PLACE> Coming home the flight was way smoother that going down. Enough of that... The cruise was AWESOME> I can not say enough about it.......We also went to EPCOT one of the days...So see I did go to Europe, and China and Canada and Japan...Italy was awesome...Due Canollies ...........chow balla.....lol lol ......I love to see all the countries. Just like being there.......10 countries in 6 hours how can you go wrong. When Michael down loads the pic from the camara. I will post some with little remarks. I must say it was great that on the boat the boys could have fun and not worry about them and where are they. The places they went to and the activities were great. It gave Michael and I some alone time and we had lots of fun on the times we were with them. Mostly with them but had an Aniversary dinner to die for. Paolos was the best. It was like were were in our own little world and only he and I exsisted. That was a happy place to go to on the plane. SO funny we were walking to Animators Palate for dinner and out of the corner of my eye...MICKEY was right near me. It was like I saw a famous star. I was star struck. He hugged ME~! I was like oh my it is you MICKEY! He looked so nice in his captains uniform...ehehhehehehe In all the 12 times at Disney World never did we see the characters as close nad as much as we did on the ship. You think I am a Disney freak...This couple (who played the wedding game, I wanted t obe on the stage) they have been on the Disney Cruise 24 times since it set sail in 1998.....24 times..They are married 54 years and her name happens to be WONDER just like the ship...lol I spoke with her in the hall and was amazed they go like 2 or 3 times a year ...HELLO! holy lots of moolah......lol I ma not that bad but maybe would be if I had a cash stash...lol lol lol So much to tell and I am bearly keeping up with the keyboard.....I missed you all and missed the land....every so often I rock or sway from the sea legs...........The Disney Island Castaway Cay is beautiful, I do not like the beach but could live at this place. The sand was like silk and the ocean (cleaned with a purifying system, osmosis thingy) was so nice. Yes ME not wantin go tleave the beach...Spent 7 hours there...Normie knows I would not spend 7 mins at a beach lol lol ....I LOVED IT>>>THe kids LOved it so much...We went to the family beach for the dya ..There is a teen one and adult one too.....I spoke with a nice guy who lives on the island 65 people live there to take care of it....Funny I daid like the show LOST he was like we don't have TV...I was like YIKES......lol lol he does however have internet acess////PHEW! so when he gets up in the morn and gets set with the pics I will post asap..........I took a look at all the posts from you guys that I missed while I was away...I will look closer tom after a good nights sleep. * Glad to be back....but I sure do miss my pal M-I-C-K-E-Y!

7 comments:

Norma said...

Next time, leave the boys with us and you and Michael take our girls to Disney, okay?

Anonymous said...

OH u so know I would....I would get to take them to Bibidi Bobidi Boutique....They fancy the gals up in Disney Princess outfits and do their hair and take a photo...I so wanted to sit with some lil gals and do it...lol My boys were like AH NO!...lol ....I think that is a great idea.....Stephie

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

stephie, i'm so glad you loved the cruise and that you managed to go to your happy place on the flight! lol.....come one CA Lego Land is only another 2.5 hours on a plane...you can do it! i do it all the time :)

props to your hubby for saving so much money on plane tickets!

Karen said...

Yay, Stephies back! Sounds like you had a BLAST! Cant wait to see pictures. You must have a great tan :) Your husband is so thoughtful to get you a trip to your favorite place and I knew the boys would have an absolutely great time on the ship... I'm a big cruise fan now that I've been on a couple.. You are making me long for tropical waters and hot sand and sun!

Drew said...

Stephie, thanks for bringing back the warm weather! I have to say that whenever I hear about sone's happy place, I can't help but think of Happy Gilmore. Remember his happy place? It had the girl that he liked in her underware with 2 pitchers of beer, and for some reason, a midget on a tricycle. That was Happy's happy place!

Anonymous said...

Yes I do LOve that movie, and that is why I always say MY HAPPY PLACE......lol I tought his happy place was weird....But some may think mine is too......lol Stephie
K I want to be back on the Island.......lol lol
J he should write a book about inexpensive vacations...lol

Dawn said...

Sounds like an awesome time, when I went to the Bahamas, our ship was docked next to the Disney Wonder and it was so much bigger than our Carnival ship, it was awesome! We could see the movie screen at the Goofy pool - how cool. I'm so glad you had a great time! Welcome back!