Friday, April 06, 2007

I love Dimples Teddy!


You are DIMPLES TEDDY! Dimples is a very cute teddy that can never stop smiling! You and Dimples are similar because you both have the biggest smile on your face whenever you go to BUILD A BEAR WORKSHOP!
I took the "What Build A Bear Whorkshop Bear are you?" test....I can see why I got Dimples. I love his smile and I too LOVE to have a smile on my face 99.9% of the time. : )
Also Dimples is such a solid knows what it wants type of bear. I suggest him to be dressed as a sport bear, Bruins looks great on him b/c of the colors. I love to match,,,,lol....I also like him w/out clothes. He is just solid and a true teddy type...Just like I try to be....A Friend for life......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Only a real friend will tell you when you have hunny in your fur"
We had a contest all over the country at BABW for "bearisms" and that one was the grandprize winner. I must say it is a good one. A true friend does tell it like it is. So guys please, if I get hunny on my fur...Let me know. I will understand that it is for the best that you pointed it out...lol lol Stephie

Drew said...

That reminds me of a great Scripure
Proverbs 27:6
Faithful are the wounds of a friend...

Because only a true friend will tell you things that are tough to hear.

Anonymous said...

I could not agree more.....Stephie

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

that is such a cute bear!!! i love his big grin :) we'll have to start calling you dimples!

Dawn said...

I couldn't find the quiz. Link please. And I agree, we will have to start calling you Dimples.

Anonymous said...

Dawn I took it on a friends my space page from work. I tried to copy paste but it would not work...I will ask her ...S