Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Here are the pics...FIIINNNNAAALLLYY!

It's ping pong not ballet........lol Notice the fancy gray wrist bands ward off seasickness at your presure points they seemed to work well.......

Ping pong anyone?

In the terminal before you board the ship.....Disney Wonder........






Will his sk8 helmet float that is the question???????He is gonna kill me if he knows I posted this one lol lol lol




Being silly gettin ready to go to Musta Station J





Blury pic taken by mom of course......Thinking he is king of relaxing....lol













Enjoying the balcony In the entrance to the resturant in Atlantis.......all glass.....








Artist that did this one for Atlantis did the one for Disney Cruise....All crystal glass hand blown worth over 3 mil









Mil $ sculpture when you enter the ship.......










Sunset from our balcony.......so romantic!











That is some bright sunshine........trin to bottel it and bring it back home......












Taking crocked pictures again and again.....





























































Mom and the boys at Atlanitis Resort our 1st port of call.....sun was in our eyes as you can see us all swintin
























































The boys and dad getting ready for the sting ray adventure that mom did not want them to go on ...The barbs were trimmed and not able to sting.....so they say/////










































This boat is in the waters at the Castaway Cay....pronounced KEY. Disneys private Island tha tI want to live on ....This was in the filming of the P of C movies.....






















Jean our swash buckeling pirate server.........On the P of the C Party night.....Ryan wearing his pirate bandana!























We picked up Stephens friend on Thursday morn after we got off the ship to go to the Vans Sk8 Park in Orlando. They had a blast. They were the only ones there......Stephen in the beige shirt his friend in the blur.....
























Garden at Epcot

























The Living Seas Exibit


























The famous EPCOT!




























View from China.......Yes we also went to "China"



























Mom and Dad kissing in Italy...Yup Normie we went to "Italy" my type of Italy....Epcot Italy...lol

I could't keep a straight face taking the pic.....























The boys were mortified to take it ......We made them lol lol





























In the tele in the United Kingdom........






























































The Epcot flower show...........
I have more to show but BLOG keeps making the pics not come up...so here is what I have so far........I don't know what the problem is....????































12 comments:

Stephie Says..... said...

Do I not look like I am Stephie Graf...lol Ready to play tennis in my tennis visor and shirt.....my short and slide on Keds also gave the impresion I was goin gto the courts for a match ....lol lol hope u like the pics

Stephie Says..... said...

Stephie Graf was a tennis player right>? Dur>>>>

Stephie Says..... said...

*SKORT...half shorts half skirt...u gals out there know what I mean....

Norma said...

Hmmm, yeah, nice visor...
just kidding. The pics are AWESOME; wish I was there with you!

Karen said...

That looks like a great trip and what a beautiful ship!!! You boys (all 3) are very handsome and happy looking :) That beach makes me want to be right there.. was that part of the cruise? You deserved a fabulous vacation for your anniversary!!! It was worth that flight, wasnt it?

Anonymous said...

Tennis anyone? haha
great pics!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pix Stephie! It looks like you all had a very fun & relaxing vacation....I wanna go back! LOL

Paige

Drew said...

Great shots, Stephie. Your Kids look like they had a blast! I especially like the sunset pic.
And yeah...having 7 sisters and 3 daughters, I knew what a Skort is!

ps. all the shots came up but with a lot of space between them...

Anonymous said...

I know I don't know how to post the pic w/out that big space?
It was worth the flight and it would of been worth the DRIVE for 24 hours too if I got to drive...lol
Tennis anyone? I have the outfit but not the swing...lol S

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

love the pics!!! especially the kissing one that embarassed the boys! lol

Stephie Says..... said...

When I saw the sunset picture it reminded me of the beauty of Gods creation. I asid a prayer and tought of heaven and all the splendor of the beauty and power of it.....

Anonymous said...

very nice. Some of these look awful familiar... Atlantis?? like Atlantis resort in the Bahamas? That is my dream vacation! Although your disney cruise looked and sounded like SO MUCH FUN!! glad your back thou :)