Monday, December 04, 2006

When a man loves a women and vise versa.....

You know it is love when you are up sick at night, like 3am coughin and hacking and maybe pukein' too and the love of your life wants to help you and not stay in bed for their own comfort. I got up with a hugh problem of couching and chocking. I tried so hard to be quiet but it was not working. I could not help it. For some reason the boys slept through it and I was glad they were spared the untimly wake up. As for Michael, he wanted to help and just "be there" for me but when you are feeling that crappy you just want to scream. I really wanted him to sleep so he too was not sleep deprided. I will be off to bed soon to catch up with the lost sleep from an early wake up. I have a feeling that I will once again be "propped up" to keep the coughing at bay....
I wish you all a winter free of colds and coughs......

I have a feeling that I am not that bad since I have been eating and taking lots of veggies and fruits....the anitoxidents are making it really bearable.....

6 comments:

Karen said...

Steph, so sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope you take some time to rest!!!! Drink some tea and prop those feet up. Take a nap..You deserve it.

p.s. Bill isn't feeling well either.. hasn't sprung full fledged on him yet, but I can tell its coming.. I'll have to be nice like Michael was to you :)

Drew said...

Bummer, Steph.
Kelsey stayed home today with a fever.
Have you heard about the Taco Bell eColi scare here? Krissy ate at the Roosevelt Field Taco Bell. That place is now closed down. We're hoping she doesn't come down with the virus!

Dawn said...

Steph, are you feeling better? I'm so glad you have Michael, he sounds like a really good catch...

Anonymous said...

Oh no I hope her Taco Bell eating does not cause her tummy to get sick.....I did read that on comcast comp news...Ry got scared b/c he had some Sat w/a friends family...I told him in was NY ans NJ not here but he still worried and said he will not eat there ever again.......Let us know how she makes out and did the others get the bug Kelsey got yet..It is Murphys law to travel through a house hold...
Yes Dawn and Kar I count my blessings with that man...Like now 226 am and I left the room to spare him from my hacking...I am sure in a bit he will come and see why I am not in bed and tell me it is ok to cough while in the room, but I feel like a pain when I do ...I am sippin hot water w/honey and lemon and hope to get this under control, last nigth slept right through the night..I wonder what the heck Y do I have a couch spell only sometimes...Stephie

Karen said...

Steph/Drew, Bill had a fever yesterday too.. and the cough is following. I've been trying to convince him to stay home today, but he has a meeting that he's running :( Something must be going around.. Hope you feel better. Make sure if it doesn't get better you see the Doc. My oldest sister was walking around with walking pneumonia and bronchitis for weeks. They finally put her on antibiotics to kick it out of her system. Drew, hope Krissy is alright.. That is scary. I would think that it would hit you right away, wouldn't you?

Drew said...

4 days out and no sickness. So, I think she's okay!

Stupid E Coli!

ps. Kels is better today. When her BBall game got moved up to tomorrow night, she 'willed' the fever away! ;p