Thursday, December 28, 2006

New Stuff!

Don't you just LOVE when you have something new? Well I sure do! I have a brand new hairdryer that works fabulous. My hair takes forever to dry despite that it is almost shoulder lenght. It is really thick and Michaels cousin who cuts it is like here we go again when it is time to dry. So my old dryer was crap, it would dud out and have to be shooken voilently and them you had to blow into it to make it get cool. It was not a fun task in the morning so I changed my routien to the pm. Now I can have the am's back. This dryer has many functions and Ions that help dry faster and less damage.....Let me tell you it is a pleasure. As for the other new item that makes life a pleasure, the Shark Iron. WOW this thing presses with one glide and makes the best creaces in the clothes. My other 7 year old iron took water by the gallons to keep it hot and them needed to rest if you did too much with it. It was also on the fritzts. I am the Iron Queen so this type of item is like a novelty not a chore when using. If the item makes it easier it is not as bad of a task. So off I go to make all our clothes smooth and crisp without starch. This iron ROCKS!.........Yes I am that excited about an iron and a hairdryer, it doesn't take alot to make me happy HUH!

6 comments:

Drew said...

It's the simple things, Steph.

Drew said...

Oh! I almost forgot to tell you...Nancy got me a BABW Monkey with a Mets uniform!!! She must've read you posts! I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

OH HOW CUTE The monkey is a cool dude....U got your wish.....So sweet of her......Stephie

Karen said...

You'll have to share the name of that hair dryer, Steph. My hair is really thick too and breaks my arm. I try to go a couple of days in between dryings because it takes so long! So if you are happy with yours let me know. I also need a new Iron. Mine is old and calcified.. so you got some great new appliances!

Dawn said...

It's the small things, right? I have to ask, do you iron underwear (since you said you were the iron queen)? One of the gals from the twins clubs has two sets of twins, 2 boys and 2 girls and she irons everything including their underwear... where does she find the time? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Oh NO I DO NOT IRON UNDERWEAR>>>UGH ...I would go nuts doing that.......I do however give a quick press to M's t-shirt that goes under his dress shirt for work....He needs that executive look at the bank lol lol VP look....lol lol lol As for the panties and boxerbreifs NO WAY!