Tuesday, December 05, 2006

It's begining to look alot like Christmas....

It is so nice to drive along and see the twinkle of the lights adorning houses and trees. I set my station to 103.3 to hear all Christmas songs while driving my "6 horse sleigh".....(get it 6 cylander car) ..........So many are complaining about this time of year but we must count our blessings because there are so many that may not be here to celebrate Christmas or what ever holiday they may celebrate. We are blessed to share another year come and go and be thankful for the air we breath to know we are alive and kicking for yet another year........

I still do not like the snow but am greatful to have the blessings of live and love......

8 comments:

Drew said...

hehe..Great Post. I love Christmas lights!!

Dawn said...

You got that right! Enjoy each day! I have to post a picture of our lights, I love lights! We bought a bunch last year the day after Christmas and I want to get more this year... Ho Ho HO!

Karen said...

I'm counting mine, Steph..we all need the reminder.. not to get caught up in WII systems, tickle me elmos or any of that nonsense. What the kids remember most are the traditions.. like Christmas Cookies, going to church on Christmas Eve, watching movies together. Ps. I'm an Oldies 103.3 fan too.. The other one that I've been listening to is Coast to Coast.. whatever that is

Norma said...

I've had oldies 103 on in the car since the Monday before Thanksgiving, when they started w/the Christmas tunes! When they go to commercial or play a song you don't like, you can go to 105.1 or 93.3; they are all-Christmas now as well.

Karen said...

So is 99.1 :)

We heard "I want a hippopotamous for Christmas. Only a hippopotamus will do...

Crazy old song.

melissa said...

Does any one think they'll play "Domenic the Donkey" down here?
Guess I'm out of luck if its not Jeff foxworthy's redneck Christmas or something :(

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that song MEl...No in the dee psouth they are like Dominic is a Mafioso lol lol

Anonymous said...

Our Disney CD for Christmas has that song too K.....Ryan used to laugh so hard when he would hear Goofy sing it....