Saturday, December 02, 2006

Keep that snow outta here.......

Oh my, am I so glad the past few days we have had 60* + temps. I am in glory to have the nice weather. On the morning news I heard it will get cooler, maybe even down rigth cold but Please oh please keep that snow away. No need for it to come today, not now not EVER! If it were up to me snow would be banished from the weather table. Do I sound like a grinch when it comes to snow? That is what I am trying to do. I would love to be THE GRINCH WHO STOLE SNOW! That is how much I HATE the snow. Being in Massachusetts for 35 years, all my life you would think I would like it a tinsey bit. NOOOOO not even a tinsey bit. (OK maybe when it flurries) that is IT! It was stated that Monday we may be seeing some snow.....NOOOOOO! please, please stay away...come on December 25 and go away the very next day and STAY AWAY!
See I will go crazy if it snows and snows and snows....it is like I may need to go to a mental ward for the winter in sunny Florida or maybe the Carolinas......Way south.....Please Jack Frost don't come for a visit, take a year or ten off,,,,,Relax have a hot cocoa and just RELAX.......

8 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm right there with ya, Steph! I hate the snow and every year I say we are not getting any and every year I am wrong... and I have to drive into Boston and be there by 9:30 soooooo.... I'm hoping I'm not in for a nasty commute. Wish me luck.

Karen said...

Well, Stephanie, here is it Monday morning and it's Rain,Rain,Rain!

I wouldn't mind seeing a little snow closer to Christmas..and I do like to ski and sled, but only for a little while. Enjoy your "snowless" days.. because you know Mr. Winter is coming!

Karen said...

Whoops, I spoke too soon!!! There is now snow outside my window!!!! Billy pointed it out to me and he was so happy! Sorry Steph, Old Man Winter has arrived :)

Anonymous said...

I know I do not like the look of the road right now..I hear it is too warm to stick so that may save my mental health for a little bit....
Stephie

melissa said...

Oh dear,
so much to say about snow!
I also hate it, unless its christmas day and I'm inside not driving in it!!! And I can watch the kids playing in it from the window!
so I miss SEEING it this time of year, thats it!!!
I'm w/ you,Stephie!
(No snow here in Coastal Carolina)
Maybe we'll get lucky and see some in NY when we visit this month!My kids would love it-

Drew said...

Bah Humbug! You old fuddy duddies!

It's snowing ooutside my window too...but not sticking. Oh well...maybe we'll have a white Christmas.


:p

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Thanks to you we were spared the snow!! Keep up this kind of good stuff!

hugs
daba

Paige said...

Add me to your list Stephanie! My 38yrs in Boston did noooottthinnng to make me like snow. As you say it's nice in flurries on Christmas Day and that's it. I think it belongs on postcards. :-)