Saturday, February 07, 2009

50* Sunday ..we hope and 5 miles...


Off to Breakheart Reservation tom morn early to do a 5 miles training walk. Since the weather is going to be nice that is the plan with my 3 day walking friends. I do 2-5 a day on the treadmill but we all know that does not compare to land. The roads have differnt balance issues and we need to aclimate to that when doing the 20 miles a day. I really hope for warmth and look forward to making these miles count.
I look at this as yet another leg of my weight loss journey, I should say life journey. You know those surveys in the e-mails? Well one question was "who inspires you?" I can say now WITH MUCH PRIDE>>>>>ME, MYSELF...really I am so proud I inspire me

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a wonderful day! I love walking outside - so much better than the treadmill! And you inspire me!!!

Stephie Says..... said...

thank you dawn. I will post how lon git takes us. I know we are not in it for speeed but to build up stamina.