Wednesday, February 04, 2009

B-day recap

Thanks to all of you who sent the well wishes for my b-day yesterday. In the am aftre the house emptied I enjoyed a long spa bath with epsone salts and bubbles in the jetted tub I said we did not need. HA I am so glad he got it now. btw it is like a swimming pool to me now since I dropped the weight..lol then I enjoyed some Passion Tazo Tea...love that stuff. Watched the crap snow come down thinking I have to get S at school, got a call early he got out at 1 instead of 220. Dropped him off got ready for work and off I went. I hate to drive in the snow but hey I had to do it. I did an awesome b-day party for Zoe and had lots of fun with 18 6 years olds. The mom was so impressed and happy offered my a $20 tip BUT we can't take tips so I asked if she would donate it to a cause and she said she would. Just wish I could of taken it for my breast cancer 3 day cause but once again can't take tips. So I freated with Pam about driving in the snow. We were gonna go to the gym after work but I was not staying out later than needed to drive again in the snow. I got a call from the BILs singing me a happy b-day..lol put them in speaker so Pam can hear. lol
Got hugs from Paula and Michelle B who also have the same b-day. I was so excited M stopped by...so miss her. So happy to see Paula too. My night ended with laughs from Tom on Facebook and about 25 mins of Wii Fit. Then off to bed to find a really sweet card from M on my pillow and a gc to buy a new bathing suit for Fl. He so said I want you to pick it out I did not want to pick one out and not have you likeit. See after 19 years knowing me he gets it. LOL So that is the b-day recap. I really do not ever make a big deal of my b-day except for 20 years ago in 89 when I told Nana T I WAS going to school on my 18th b-day b/c Pope John announces ur b-day on the loud speaker and I HAD to be there. Well my cute Plymouth Horizon Pwder blue only one year old got reemmeeeed about 4 times by 4 seperate cars b/c of black ice. So now u see why I HATE to drive in incimant weather? UGH....that was so sad when that happen.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday!! Many happy returns of the day to you :-D
XOXOXO

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great day! So glad you had a nice birthday!!