Friday, February 20, 2009

A son with a permit....


Remember this book? I do. About 1987 on my 16th b-day I took this test and passed and 22 years later so did my son Stephen. So weird to think he is legal to drive or I should say learn to drive. Wed before we were leaving for FL. trip we wentr to the registry and when he passed he said I don't expect you to let me drive home b/c I know how stressed you are already b/c we are flying in two hours. He had a really good point though I did get to St. Agnes parking lot and said he could from there. It is about 2 miles and a really sharp turn onto our Street from Boston St.. He did well but was way to close to the curb for my liking. I am going to stick to having his father take him b/c my stress is too high and I really do not want to freak the boy out. Besides going with the driving instructor I would go with Nana T who had nerves of steel back in the day. lol I will keep it posted in the summer when it comes time for his road test. My my time flies....he was just learning to ride his first big wheel...lol

0 comments: