Thursday, February 05, 2009

Lots of good foods to feed my body






I eat these 4-5 items everyday. I have about 7 items that I rotate. I love the crackers crushed up in the yogurt o% Fage (fayah) Greek plain no fat, Some may say it is a bland type of eating but my taste buds have done a 180 and these items are really yummy to me. He its been working for some time now. I now use Wii Fit to weigh me and I am now down 126 lbs since 4/29/08. Yesterday I saw a neighbor at the gym with her daughter who is studing to be a personal trainer and they both came up to me and said we were not sure if that were you and then we saw it was. OH my. So the daughter and I got to talking and if I were 21 again I would so go to school for what she is going for.(Melissa was a student of mine on the bus way back when, so weird she is now in college) It sounded so interesting and I have this new found love of exercise and whole food nutrition. Ah to be 21 again...lol I would have an infant.....I must say that I feel even better than I did at 21 now at 38. Now that is an awesome thing. Hey! ; )

6 comments:

Kristin said...

That's fabulous, Mama!
I love that you feel better at 38 then 21, see aging ain't all bad.
I appreciate you posting the foods you now eat and actually enjoy.
Banana so good, so ni for the heart.
I just got my cholorestrol report and it's not ni at all...very high, so for my heart i have to really eat better, not just for the fat sake but really for my hearts sake, i wanna be around to see my grandschildren, ya know what i mean!
Still we must all go out, us 4 blogga girls and have some yummy salads together!!! Soon, when?
throw me out some dates sista love!

Amy said...

holy shit! you lost me! that's just crazy...but sooooo happy for you! And that's genuine...no stabs/poking fun/nothing of the sort! That takes a lot of balls and strength and everything else that you have...<3

Stephie Says..... said...

t/u
Ryan said that to me...I lost what he weighs...lol Now he tried to pic me up and I am like ahhh nooo lol the older one can pick me up...hehehhe I used to pick them up.

Stephie Says..... said...

K
u CAN DO IT!
I will make sure u do...xoxoxo

Katie said...

way to goooooooooooooooo!!!!

just a sidenote, i am having trouble reading your blog with the white. maybe it's just me?

Dawn said...

You know, you can still be a trainer or a nutritionist!! It's not too late!