Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Define Whiney Woh....

Here goes...a "whiney who" is someone who willingly knows and chooses to do a certain thing....by choice now BUT has to make the biggest fuss and issue about what they can or can not do. So many of the post grads at the H&W class Phase 3 mind you are moaning and complaining about all the whahhhh whahhhh things they "can't" have. Well the director of the program put it to them nicely and said feel free to "do what you want" we here at this program are giving you the best possible program and tools to loose and maintain for life. When you choose to be apart of this program this was told to you. If you choose not to that is your perogitive BUT you have come this far and made this much progress why NOW would you have the need to rebell. I am 100% on her side I tell you. Three weeks ago I left class thinking if I have to hear one more "I can't blah blah" I was gonna rip my ears off. How about I said today we say we can have x,y & z. Be happy about what you CAN do. I also said remember when you could not walk to far without getting winded and NOW U CAN! so that is a CAN that far out weighs the I can't eat an entire pan of brownies per say. AHHHHH so frustrating I tell u. I need the class of non whiney wohs.....As of Feb 24th I think it is a Tuesday that is my very last class. I still ck in once a month with the nutrist. and the exercise dept. for the next 2-3 years. After 1 year it goes down to every 3 months. So I will still be very much connected along with the monthly support group meetings for people 8 months out of the program for maintence. Hope all the whiney wohs get a grip and put things into proper perspective.....by then

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow, this has been such an awesome opportunity for you... and I'm so glad they have on going support. How do you feel about your last class? I just emailed you to see if you wanted to go out that night. Is your class during the day? Or in the evening? The thing I was hoping you could go to is at 6pm. You are doing so great and are such an inspiration to so many people!! Looking forward to seeing you!!

Dawn said...

Hey, I don't see my comment :( Anyway, was just coming to add that I love your latest selections of music and listen to them every day. Did you get the comment I sent you the other day?