Sunday, November 09, 2008

This Monday and next



They are gettin married....AGAIN! How cute....they are restating their vows to eachother on the beautiful island of Maui....ahhh so lovely. They stole our idea..LOL JK...Michael and I have had this planned since 1998 with the idea that in 2012 ...not too long on our 20th we will restate our vows with our sons in Hawaii...I did say the Disney Cruise but they so don't agree with that one. They said we have been on there enough and look forward to a non disney vacation...as if@ lol
They are the cutest family as I said in post past. It is so funny how Hannah I think says your "gonna get married AGAIN"? They showed how much fun they had in Calil on the 5 day layover to Hawaii last week. It should be a good one...I know I am lookin forward to it after M and I workout tom eve, thats our idea of datin' lol we are together right!...

1 comments:

Dawn said...

I miss that show but we don't get it anymore since I cut down the cable channels... sounds like a good one!