Saturday, November 29, 2008

Am I too early or right on time?


Hello all...I hope I am not too early to make this page festive. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving Day. Yesterday was an early day at BAB. Five am and the doors opened, Jenni and I had fun with our go green backpacks on and our Hal and Holly in them. I would not have been there otherwise. I was there to work and have BAB fun no black Friday shopping for me. Michael did p/u 2 things yesterday before he went to the office for Stephen. A drill that was like 65% off and something at Sears for the soon to be electrician. The running joke is the kid gets to use power tools...but I still have that microwave fear when I am not home. lol He said to me he could take it out rewire it intall it and still not cause a fire...that kid is so funny. I called yesterday to ck on Ryan and he was like I am fine and playing on line so I have to go or my guy will die...oh ok...whatever. I asked if he ate breakfast and he did not eat the evil dreaded cheese its.....phew....lol JK....Nanna Julie and Lucy make one pie just for Stephen every year and he ate half yesterday and the other on Thanksgiving. UGH.....I guess at 6'2" and slim he can handle it with out an ounce going to his hips like us gals...lol It is the famous ricotta pie. He li so much. He loves them. It is once or twice a year so it is not like he is doing it everyday. The store ones do not compare. Mom and Lucy will sell them if they get the order in fast enough.P/u is the resonsiblity of the person who orders. I think this year they made like 25 of them on a Sunday morning. Ry does not like so much but he looks forward to the jam filled cookies...ick...I no li..
SO I think today may be tree decorating day since S has no work due to the Thanksgiving weekend. 26 days till Christmas....don't loose site of the true meaning of that day...Jesus is the reason for the season...xoxooxoxo

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

i luv u, u are so funny. i luv that post...mom i have to go so that my guy won't die, lmao..that is so funny. you have such a great family. firl put up that tree. that is what i will be doing today. i can't wait. luv u...god made u special. special needs that is. lmaooooooooooo

Stephie Says..... said...

NOW CORKY....lol lol lol

Kristin said...

Praise the Lord,
Jesus is the reason for the season!
i love u and how much do those ricotta pies cost? u know i'll buy one..i li, no i love!

Dawn said...

Corky - haven't heard that one in a long time!!

Hope you had fun decorating your tree!

Stephie Says..... said...

I loved that show and Jenny always refers to Corky...hey anyone recall the wifes name...M and I were tryin hard to recall. I LOVED THAT show. M and I would always watch when we were first married.

Stephie Says..... said...

I will ask b/c I am sure they will do more at Christmas time..and they are right near 46 Howard...lol so close to ur moms
I will walk it to Sonny Meyers Park if I have to lol lol
S got some more yesterday at the Nannas house....yup he was in his glory

ADH said...

lmao...I never thought of the microwave vs. power tools thing...that's hillarious!