Saturday, November 15, 2008

I love Katies blog stuff.....here goes

1998


10 Years ago.....

1.) We moved to Middleton Aug 1998 or was it 97
2.) bought a second car b/c we moved to the burbs
3.) was married for 6 years at that point
4.) had a child in K and one not in school
5.) took care of many kids and loved it

5 THINGS ON TODAY'S TO-DO LIST

1.) Grocery shopping/Laundry
2.) cook/bake for tom.
3.) take Ry and his friend to rel ed class today
4.) take my many vitamins
5.) cuddle with my luv bug

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE

1.) start a college fund in Steven Diors memory
2.) donate/help family and friends and others
3.) put $ aside for the boys future buisness
4.) cook and bak for people all day
5.) shop for things for us and others. I am not one to like to shop but I would learn to like it....lol
6.)live on the island of Maui

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED

1.) EastaBostah, MA
2.) South Yarmouth, MA
3.) Revere, MA
4.) Middleton, MA
5.) Maui, HI.....yeah ok.....lol as if....someday if not in my dreams...

5 JOBS I'VE HAD

1.) mom...the best job out there....
2.) too many others to list at this point lol

You know the drill...get crack-a-lackin'!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Another fun one! What is rel ed?

Stephie Says..... said...

In the past Catholics called it CCD but now it is religous education. We no longer learn the CCD doctrine. It is nore a growing of learing the faith and practicing it more than the doctrine they used to drill. So a more sprit filled type of enviornment.