Thursday, November 20, 2008

orange let down



I have not had an orange for a while and had the urge too have one. Got 4 of them from Pace Grocoria in Saugus that always has the best food. They were so beautiful looking but then I pealed it and took the first bite it was such a let down. : (
Not sweet at all really tart. I will send the others to work with Michael for his luch b/c he likes tart apples, oranges and grapefruits while I like then really sweet. I can not eat a green apple...yuck too bitter for my liking. The ones MIL and FIL take home from the sunshine state are the best ever. I am gonna have to wait and look forward to the return trip in April with the bags of oranges. Then MIL will be off to Greece with her friends for the trip around that country. Nice huh! I just want some delish sweet oranges thats all....lol

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ohhh I hate when I'm so looking forward to an apple or orange and it's so sour tasting I can't even eat it! Sweet is for me!!

And yes I love potatoes and that is from that day! I remember you got yours done. It was that evening of giving.

Dawn said...

What a bummer! I hate it when you are really looking forward to a certain taste... for me, it's a squishy apple. I love crisp apples!! Or you get an avocado that is hard... Hope you have a good weekend!