Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Michael



How cool would this cake be for the golfer in my life? lol Not that he woul deat a piece. He like myself has been on the health bandwagon. It is so nice to have a partner doing it with. He has gotton so "buff" from the gym and never wants to eat anything but healthy stuff. His co-workers made him a cake and knew he is not eating cake, well he never really did eat cake otherwise. So they made an Angel Food with berries cake to be a lil bit more safe. He did have a slice. U GO Michael. Our son Stephen wants to take him out to eat tonight and offered to pay. He is too cute. I am off to drive him to the electricians for work, then to the gym without Know Fear..lol He is getting to sleep late b/c it is his b-day. I hope he sleeps late...who knows. I will see when I get back. Did a ton of baking Thurs and yesterday for the Church bakesale today. Have to drop that off after the gym. Ry and I went for a very cold walk last night after dinner. Boy did we have to walk fast b/c it was soooo cold. We chatted but mostly walked fast. lol....Gotta wrap his new clothes for work gift. He always gets new clothes for work and some really warm bed pants the flece kind that are so cozy. So I won't be attempting to make the awesome cake in the pic nor a cake atall b/c he won't eat it. Maybe I can make berries look like the shape of a cake...lol I could make him whipped cream to go with the berries...wink wink.....gasp did she just! lol lol hey he may be 41 but he has got it goin on.....Love you handsome buff man...xoxooxoxox U R my bestfriend and forever true soulmate love..xoxoxoxooxo u rock our world....thanks for all the many things you do and for who u are....xoxoxoxoxo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TMI!! wayyyy TMI!! lol

happy birthday michael!

Stephie Says..... said...

wink wink

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday, Michael!! Hope it was fun!

Kristin said...

Happy Birthdy To You, Know Fear!!!

Kristin said...

Just stick a candle in a banana and call it a day!
What an inspiration you both are eating healthy supporting eachother. Love & Support, that is what it's all about!
love ya