Saturday, November 08, 2008

Ck this out....

http://www.northpole.com/Kitchen/

I think I got this last year in e-mail too. It is really cute. I love the easy treats that can be made. The entire web site is cool too. So weird that already on 103.3 fm and 105.7 fm the Christmas songs have begun. At the workshop they have been playing since the day after Halloween. They don't play all the time at BAB but the radio has 24/7 of the stuff. I LOVE Christmas music but too soon. Though I found myself yesterday switchin back and forth from the 2 stations while drivin to and from my neice and nephews house. Had a blast watching the kids. They are two sweetie pies. Selena is so smart and helpful and Justin only cries when he is hungry. He eats a ton. He is 6 mnths old and as big as his sister was at a year...lol She is a lil bit of a thing still. She said I broke the tv b/c it would not turn on but I was not clicka savy to thier tv..lol they have an entire set up of "toys" when it comes to the tv. Hey u don't need tv all the time so we spent our time on eye spys and Auntie Stephie says games. Instead of Simon says it was Auntie says....And who can resist legos. Build walls and houses. Had a blast...I wish they could stay forever young. Back to the point of the post.....yes I know Christmas is coming and I think Kristen from Blog has a countdown clock going on hers, but oh my it comes so fast. Enjoy the season, don't over stress, make it fun and be thankful for it. Live in the moment and cherish the PEOPLE it is so not about the STUFF.....Not just this time of year but all the year ....people mean more than anything. Love costs nothing and matters most....XOXOXO Love, friendship and blessings.....Stephie

5 comments:

Kristin said...

i love 105.7, soon probably after thanksgiving, they start having Santa Claus on and he is the cutest thing and the kids can call up and talk to him. love it! i hope we can get through this year, listening to him will put anyone in the spirit.
miss you

Paige said...

Sounds like a great fun day! I'm glad you had that time with your niece & nephew. I agree that the holiday music is starting much too soon! I'll check out that site you gave. Have a wonderful Saturday! :-)

ADH said...

I feel like you were speaking directly to me just then :o) lol...the 'don't stress' over xmas part...you know how much I LOVE to do that!

Stephie Says..... said...

A
I WAS....lol JK I was statin that to all b/c sometimes we loose site...just breath
K I sooo miss u 2...xxoxoxo
P It is so cute the lil ones will like the games

Dawn said...

Sounds like fun with the kiddies! I love Christmas music, never too soon for me! I'll check out that site, looks cool!!