Saturday, June 28, 2008

Why I "blog" survey

Why I Blog Questionnaire ( Kristen made me "IT" lol feels like in 5th grade..."you're it".....so here goes...


1. Why did you start a blog?

I kept reading Normies and needed to post too. I think it has been almost 2 years....


2. What did/do you hope to accomplish with your blogging?

To look back at it and say I remember that. To also get my personality of hope, happiness and love out there.Light hearthed and happy. Some sharing and caring.

3. Have you found that you don't post as much as you did when you started?

I think about the same...I come a long way baby...I post pics and have a pretty backround..lol

4. If yes, why not?

N/A

5. How important are comments to you?

I love comments. Keep 'em coming....

6. Do you ever find yourself wishing people would not always leave comments that agree with you?

Everyone has their right to freedom of speech/write so hey it is what it is. I am so not a fighter but I do stand up for what I believe in....

7. Do you comment on other people's blogs a lot, sometimes, or very little?

Regular....I like to let them know I have an interest

8. What determines why you don't post a comment on someone else's blog?

Time and I guess as Nana T always said "if you don't have something nice to say don't say it at all"

9. Do you have more than one blog? Where?

No one is plenty

10. Do you read random blogs either off of random blogger or friend's lists?

Sure....It is nice to take a peek into others "heads"....lol It is public so why not...make some new friends....

I now tag the following bloggers.....Drew, and my Pammie!

2 comments:

Stephie Says..... said...

I know how much Normie hates "JUNK" as she would call it...lol so she was not tagged

Katie said...

Hey...I found your site through Kristen's...you gotta love making new blog friends.
I went to Masco too, just like your son.
Anyhow, thanks for stopping by my brother's site. It amazes me that so many people are touched by his story.
I'll be back!