Tuesday, June 24, 2008

That ER nurse loves me....

Nurse Janet from the Beverly ER loves me...lol She has seen me 3 times since April till today. Always the best bedside manner. Why would she see me today you are thinking>>>>Well at the early hour of 330am I was nudged awake by Michael who never complanes of pain almost on the floor doubled over in sivere pain. I kept my cool despite wanting to panic. I tought it could be his apendics so I did not chance it. Boy are the roads clear at 400am a bit dark too. The awesome Beverly Hospital ER staff could not do enough for him. I swear it was like a feeling of someone being in labor and you can't get there fast enough. You can just tell that the pain is brutal. I am nurse made right now, even though I have to cook for 85 kids at the VBS program tonight. I made differnt plans and will be getting Pizzas and salad I got yesterday. I was also surpose to be at the program all day but this changed plans. I am sure there are other happy helpers. Stress level is on high and I am trying to stay focued and calm. So much goin on....ugh ah.....just breath through it. I feel so bad to see him in that kind of pain. I will update at some point.....

8 comments:

Norma said...

??? what is it? kidney stone?

Anonymous said...

Hope he is OK!
mel

Anonymous said...

Off to the eurologist....got to see if something can be done for him. It has not been a good few hours since getting home from ER

Anonymous said...

update,,,,,
It is 10:05pm just got in from another 7 hours at the hospital. UGH .......I so need him to feel better. He had surgury, and is resting well. He looks and sounds a lot better. long day and so sad to see my babe' in pain....

Stephie Says..... said...

Yes he had to have the stones removed but could not get all of them so he has a stint??? and that will help them and next week taken out after the others are blasted. He was out of it when he was sedated before I went to the waiting room. He is looking and sounding much better now.
21 years and never a sick day...he is besides himself that he is missing work. The only other 2 days off unscdld. were the birth of S and R......

Stephie Says..... said...

Thanks Mel..... ; )

Anonymous said...

i talked to you.. but im commenting here too. I hope he is doing better! Some much needed rest. He needs to stay home. They shouldnt let him back in that office! hehe. that man is a good hard working man. I hate to see him so sick. He'll start to feel better soon. how can you not with all the stephie love he gets ;)
-pam

Stephie Says..... said...

u r so cute my lil Pammie....thanks and I so made his assnt. promise to MAKE/TAKE him home of he were not doing well. It was not an easy night he was up a lot of it so that leads me to think he really should be home but I think that makes him worse as he claims....we will see. xoxoxoxo