Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I always loved these words.......



About 17 years ago for my engagement a friend of the family signed her card, "Live, Laugh, Love, Lucy!" I since then have really enjoyed and smiled when I see those words. We see Lucy every so often from time to time...she is the mother of one of my sisters-in-law. I recall getting a card for one of my sons a few years later from her for I think his Baptizm and she signed it that again. I don't want to copy her but I like to write more than just Love, blah blah....I am one to write a "book" when I give a card. lol ......I am goin forth with this as my new mantra! LIVE< LAUGH< LOVE! Have a happy day and hug your loved ones......xoxoxoox

2 comments:

Drew said...

I like that. I'll have to come up with my own. Lets see:
Fish
Frog
Ferret

no that won't do.

Newt
Nut
Nest

no...I'll keep working ;-)

Stephie Says..... said...

lol u r a funny one.....