Monday, June 30, 2008

Had a thousands laughs and a few limes too...O'LAY Happy Birthday Jenny!


Had a thousands laughs and a few limes too...O'LAY Happy Birthday Jenny!



Just got in from a night of fun and laughter....So, so many laughs and such an awesome time. I can't say enough about the fun we had at Jennys b-day get-to-gether at a dive Mexican place in Chelsea...I swear it is the dive places that have the best food and the most fun. She is so funny I burst my bladder many times. All the gals, Kristen, Carney, Shannon, Nicole, Nikki, Stacy and the guest of honor Jenny all had so many laughs, awesome food (yummy veggie fajitas) and the music was too much....Funny as all hell...AND we lived to tell about it.....Thanks gals....I am honored to have shared in the event. We so have to have a blast here soon too,,,,,,,,

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am so honored that you posted that on your spot...We did have alot of laughs. Can't wait to do it again..Praise the Lord. xoxo

Stephie Says..... said...

Oh u think u funny with the Praise the Lord....Like I sent u the God Bless u e-card....u know I pray and bless...; )