Monday, June 30, 2008

The teen years.....



Today at 5:20 pm Ryan will be the BIG 1-3! A great big teenage birthday to him. We love you so much our funny kid. He used to be so shy and has come out of his shell with some resevation but always says and does funny things. He got my humor with a lil kick to go with it...lol My little Ry guy.....Love you forevah and evah and so much and so much.....That is our good night saying..Still no matter what age..
HAPPY 13th Birthday.....stop growing I don't need two sons taller than me...lol

3 comments:

Norma said...

Happy 13th to my very beloved godson. UR the coolest, Ry!

Kristin said...

Happy 13th To Your Baby Boy!!!
Though I don't know him, I know letting them grow and go sure the heck ain't easy! I love that you have the special goodnight saying, no matter the age, he will always be your baby boy!
Buenos Noches!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RY!!!


sry im late