Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Off to build a playground......



This being the 10th year aniversary of Build A Bear Workshop....We are going to Build A Playground to celebrate. Not just one playground but 10! All acroos America sites in need were chossen to have a build. Michael, Stephen, Stephens friend Christian and I will be helping out Aug 1 to put this baby up. We have to leave at the crack of dawn (545am) to go to Brockton, a place not close to here that is for sure. I will keep you posted as to how it goes and might have some pictures. You all know how bad I am with posting pictures.....Well I have been getting better.......So wish us luck and much strength as we dig and shovel and build the day away.......

6 comments:

Dawn said...

That sounds great. What kind of playground is it? Is it for a school or for the town? We are not far from Brockton.

Anonymous said...

It is on Ash St. and off of west elm......We built it for the town and the Y.....It came out awesome...I painted the gazebo and we all built benches as well as tabels...it looks so good. We started at 6am and were all done by 3pm...it was like makeover on steroids....prep was done for holes that were dug yesterday. U should go by there Dawn in a few days...It will be open for play on Sat. b/c the concrete has to set....FUN FUN DAY>>>>

Karen said...

Good job!!!!

Unknown said...

I will - it will probably be 15 or 20 minutes! Way to go - I'm sure many kids will reap the benefits of your hard work.

Anonymous said...

It was featured on Chanl. 5 news...We saw Pam Cross there and the camara guy was all over...We saw the side of me painting and my shoulder too...lol My big boss was a star on camara...lol

Paige said...

Great fun for a great cause! Three cheers for BAB and the crew!!