Sunday, July 22, 2007

It is easier to Blog in the winter........

I have noticed I am not the only one. lol The posts come every so often. More often than not I am trying to get my e-mail really quick, look at some posts from others and log off fast. I guess it is just not that time of the year to sit on the keyboard. Some points to touch, Hope Jess, Kenny and the bouncy baby Nathan are well; Karen and her family looked great on the mini vacation, Norma is really into her HP this weekend, as should a diehard fan be...Paige is on the move and busy as a bee and Drew, WELL DREW he no longer blogs as well as Mel.....I miss reading btw guys....lol Also Dawn has fallen by the wayside. I hope we don't loose this circle. I really like the "theropy" of it....lol It is free and keeps us busy. As for Big Brother, I am so glad I have my fix for the summer. I long for it and wish that it were all year long. Dick is in power and showing the house he was to not be knocked down....He and his daughter are really smart. It was a tear jerker tonight when she went to her dad and broke down despite their rocky relationship. It hit home b/c not ever having a dad I was so touched at how he handled her. I know she will reach out to him more, I could just tell. I hope Jen goes home....Kail does deserve it but Jen is most annoying. Kail tries to be such a leader but NOT WORKING KAIL.........If ur a fan u go! if not sorry to bother u with my rants........Enjoy ur night and I MISS U ALL>>>>>Hope all is well and stay in touch........Blessings..and Bear Huggin andLuvin....Stephie

6 comments:

Paige said...

I think you hit the nail on the head Stephie. There doesn't seem to be as much time to blog in the summer or for reading them. I'll try to keep up with both :-)

Anonymous said...

U r a bsuy bee these days so u got 2 keep up w/that...No worries....The time will come soon enough and we will be keyboard pounders soon enough...lol Stephie

Karen said...

I agree Steph, we'll be much "bloggier" come the colder weather, but I'll still pop in every few days. We do have a good circle :) (although I don't know Paige's or Dawns and Mel's is private!)

Anonymous said...

Dawns is no longer but she pops in and paige is up top when u click it u get her....We do have a nice circle......S

Karen said...

I just caught BB tonight (missed Sunday's show).. Dick is one crazy dude.... he loves to hear himself talk, but doesn't like to listen. I feel sorry for his daughter. Kail drives me though, so I do hope she goes home, although Mike was a doofus for trying to get Dick to laugh.. he was SO not funny.. I was more like cringing!!
Well, that's my 2 cents! We'll have to wait for Thursday! and I didn't like the mustard bit.. I think I'm starting to like Jen.

Unknown said...

I'm here - I'm here! I still have a blog and my address is www.thebrothersmcg.blogspot.com