Thursday, July 19, 2007

It won't stop raining.....

Yesterday I had Ryans 3 friends over because it was just a washout. Stephen went to the indoor skate park in NH with his friend. Ry needed some interaction without lots of cash to be spent....lol We had his friend Christian over, his twin sister and her friend. Funny 2 gals 2 boys. Beccah the friend of the sister and Ryan have been friends since second grade. They both stayed after many times together for speech help. Ryan being born 6 weeks early had not talked early and when he did talk he did not articulate as well as he should of and that lead to not being able to prononce words when reading. Phonetics (sp) ? have alot to do with reading and when you think you are pronouncing it the right way you then don;t spell correctly...So what is my problem lol ........Ryan and Beccah have made great strides since then. They are both now all A students and have basicly no speech problem at all. Funny how back them they could so relate when going through almost the same thing. She is really sporty and not all eww and girly girlish so it is ok to have her as a friend, in his mind...lol The kids were awesome. As side from one time Christian had to tease his twin sister. Hey thats common.......After they decided to watch a movie the Little Raschals.....The new one not from way back in the day, the one with Bug Hall as Alfapha.......I just had to watch in with them it is so funny, a really nice movie....
When Jane dropped the kids off she said yesterday we will be having 4 days of this rain....I was like NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish it would just end. It is so nice when the sun shines. I am sure many of you reading could not agree with me more...SUN RULES< RAIN DRULS.......Stay dry and at least I can look forward to BB tonight, live eviction.........

3 comments:

Paige said...

Sorry about the rain Stephie! I don't like it either. Sounds like you hosted a fun night for the kids though. And that's really great about Ryan & Beccah. I hope the sun shines SOON!! :-)

Karen said...

Bye Bye Joe! I so wanted Evil to win HOH.. Now he'll put up Jen and Kail. It should be very interesting!

Anonymous said...

I know very interesting......I was glad too when dick won and then did u see the look on Kails face.....lol She looked stunned...