Tuesday, July 03, 2007

July 5th....IT'S BACK BABY! BB8


Thursday night, it is Season #8...........I took a look at CBS.com and they are kind of ripping off past season 4 with a house guest from the past. It may not be an X factor one, but it is someone from their past that they have unfinished buisness with. There is one married gal 37 and one seperated gal, the rest are unattached. We will see how this one goes. You all may remember last summers dissapointment that the house guests were so called "All Stars" I am so glad to meet new HGs. We now have a DVR from Comcast so I won't have to run home from events over the summer., the family will be happy about that. I encourage your opinons and chats about this season as it plays out. I will be on the BB8 chat boards like last year to chat about this awesome show...I AM THE BIGGEST BB FAN.............Yes I am!

3 comments:

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

yay for stephie! i know this is your favorite show! i honestly can't get into it for some reason...however i know it has a cult following...lol

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

well stephie, how was the first episode? are you totally psyched or what?

Anonymous said...

I was on cloud nine watching.....
the hoh was won by a 38yr old mom....We will see how this plays out...