Sunday, July 29, 2007

You know you're a Bear Builder when....


you know youre a bear builder when:
*you find yourself bad-mouthing Vermont teddy bear factory and the bear mill*you can recite the bear promise by heart no matter where you are*the babw animals you own mean so much more to you than your other stuffed animals*anytime you hear someone mention babw you look at it as a chance to advertise this months new animal*you go into the store off the clock and sell five pairs of shoes and answer the phone*you go out with your friends and find yourself unconsciously humming teddy bear tea party or chocolate bear*you get a warm fuzzy feeling when you see the commercials on TV*you thought magic avenue was the coolest song ever*you own khaki up the wazoo*you wear your old weekend t-shirts to work out and to bed*when all your friends complain about their crappy jobs you dont say anythingyour job rocks!*you feel like maxine clark is a member of your family*your co-workers are your best friends*you visit other babws to compare technique*you get excited when you actually see a pair of solid white shoes*youve mastered the art of tying bow*you look forward to inventory*you get super excited when its time for the floor set to change*you start memorizing the skus for different items*you no longer associate st. louis with the archits bearquarters*you go to other babws and you see the product in the wrong place and you put it away*you go to reach for your sissors to cut something and your not even working*Pawsome, Bearrific and furbulous are in your daily conversations*When you can name all the shoes without looking at the back of them*When your on vacation and you still call the store to see how everyone is*When your on vacation and you feel the need to visit the store in that city*you have mastered the skill of tuning out music ..........I can attest to all of these...lol...really

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow! I'm glad you love your job!!! Sure makes it easier doesn't it? I love mine too!

Karen said...

Stephie, you are the perfect bear builder! Dawn, what is your job?

melissa said...

beary funny...!

Dawn said...

Karen, I work in an outbound call center of all places... not the most glamorous job but it's fun and I like the people I work with and I really do enjoy it!

Paige said...

How wonderful that you love your job so much Stephie!! I hope when I start working I am lucky enough to get a job I love.

Stephie Says..... said...

I hope you could all LOVE your jobs like I do....I LOVE BABW!