Sunday, July 15, 2007

Back from a day at the Lake,,,,,,

Here is a picture of Lake Ossippi in New Hampshire....We went up on Friday around dinner time after we picked up a very happy camper from CHC. He was happy to see us but we know he would of stayed another week because he LOVES it there. I cooked on Friday and packed an overnight bag then drove the hour and a half or so. What a place, Stephens hockey coach and his family have a beautiful place on the cove inlet of the lake. This "cottage" I mean mansion was so wonderful. The wrap around porch and 4 level beach/yard with dock and boats was breath taking. We went on a boat ride with them to the main lake and then the boys went tubing from the boat....what a trip....Ryan held on for dear life and we were amazed that he was so dearing. Stephen had been there on Memorial Day and experienced all the activites before. It was nice to see Ry light up when he rode the jet ski with his brother ofcourse.....

Their daughter and I swam about 900 yards to a sandbar and both screamed when we saw a snapping turtle. I was called the older version of Nicole b/c I think at times we have diarea of the mouth. We just tell a story so fast and talk uncontrollably together...lol She is a great kid, really mature for her age of 11. You would think she was atleast 4 years older than Ryan but she is 6 months younger. Even to her brother who is 3 years older, you think she is the older one. Great kid. Our time was cut short when we left on Saturday after dinner about 8:30 or so, we got home at 10:10...not too bad. We were to spend all of Sunday there also but my side of the family last minute is having a HS graduation for my little cousin Rachael......Last min. thing and I could not miss it.....we are off to that today and the boys are going early to help my uncle set up and lend some hands......Have a great Sunday......It seems like the days are flying and soon September will be here....NOOOOO Slow down.........Hey a great BIG CONGRADULATIONS TO JESS AND KENNY on their new baby boy......Blessings......

3 comments:

Karen said...

Sounds like a great day! I already told you this, but I'm more afraid of lakes than I am of the ocean! It's fine in a boat or a kayak but what's lurking in there is too scary for me!

Hey, I'm into BB this season too! I'm totally hating Jen. I dont' want to see either Danielle or the rocker Dad to leave. I hope someone wins power of veto and saves them!

Anonymous said...

I think that Evil will not save himslef but his daughter.....I really was angry when Jen got HOH OF ALL PEOPLE>>>AHHHH>..lol Keep watching we will chat....Stephie

Paige said...

What a fun weekend!! Ahhhh gotta love making summer memories :-)