Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Birthday......



Today Nana T is the big 87. Happy Birthday Nana T, We saw her on Sunday and brought her "the tastiest chocolate". She loves chocolate and was so glad to see the box. We got her 85th b-day bear a new Happy Birthday Cupcake to hold and she loved it. She is ok not on the top of her game. From back in November with our scare of losing her she is still able to know us but with much promting.

Yesterday was my babies 15th birthday. My my .....15 years ago. I can not fatham where the time has gone. I love you Stephen, if you keep growing we will have to raise the roof. lol He really is a good kid, hard worker knows what he wants when he gets older and is so compassionate towards others feelings. XOXOOXOX U will always be my baby! Mama loves u big guy!

6 comments:

Drew said...

Happy Birthday to Nana T and Stephen!!!!! Stephie...how do u have a 15 yr. old?????

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL I say the same thing...Young bride /young mom...We got married in April 92..we were enganged for a year and 4 mnths...I was a good girl...lol and then he was our Aruba baby. He was born 3 days before my 22nd b-day....The year I turned 21 I really only had two drinks..lol one at the wedding and one on the hunnymoon. lol Good thing I don't drink HUH!....Stephie

Anonymous said...

BTW...I am an older soul...I always was...

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday Nana T!
Happy Birthday Stephen!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nana T and Stephen. Wishing you both the best. :-)