Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Big Brother 9


I don't have to wait till the summer. This year CBS is doing a Big Brother in Feb. on the 12th at 900pm for all of you who care to watch...lol I am sure there are few of you besides Karen and Jane who really watch faithfully like the BB fan I am...lol Rumor has it that these HG's this year have a celebrity connection and it will be a DIRTY LAUNDY type theme. I am so excited for my BB to be back. I swear it should be on ALL YEAR LONG. lol I can;t tell you how much I LOVE that show. keep an eye out...It is almost here......yeah!
I would of never seen the previews if I did not watch the last 15 mins of the Pats game Sunday..I am glad Julie and I went down to see the game to get to see the preview....

8 comments:

Drew said...

If the writers strike keep going, you may see BB all year long! The 'reality shows' are the only shows that will survive! Maybe there should be a battle of the reality shows?

melissa said...

so thats why they all stink-no writers! LOL!

PamelaAnne said...

maybe ill have to watch it this year...

Dawn said...

Sounds like you will be in your glory. I never watched that show - the only reality shows I ever watched were the early days of Survivor, the Apprentice and of course, American Idol which I love! I know it's starts in January but knowing me, it probably already started! I'll have to set up my Tivo! The only thing I don't like about American Idol is how they stretch it out into two nights... I hope it's a really good season of BB!

Drew said...

When is The Office coming back??!!!

Anonymous said...

When the writers get abck maybe? So many shows not really on b/c of it.....UGH

Dawn said...

Drew, Ed loves the Office but he watches it on sidereel.com

Drew said...

I never heard of Sidereel. Gonna check that!