Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Lets talk about the weather.......



LOVE IT! Has it been so unseasonably warm or what? Now this makes me happy. Hate the cold and snow. Snow more so than cold. I can deal with the cold but HATE the white stuff. I am noticing the melt down since the past 3 days have been in the 50's and now today they say the 60's///Yeah.....Just a few days ago the boys and I were driving past a closed golf course really slow and I looked and said look how beautiful that looks, and they both burst out laughing like I was being facious. Well I really did mean it b/c it was so nice to see untouched white stuff and the look of how it had fallen...so from afar it is ok but not close up. I am not looking forward to more of this stuff at all. I hope it stays away b/c it makes it so much easier for everyday dealings. I leave you with have a great warm day and enjoy the unseasonable weather.......

4 comments:

Drew said...

It's 54 here already and Nancy, Krissy, and Rory are meeting me at the park for lunch. It's nice, but I'd like a little snow this year. We have nothing so far. :-(

Dawn said...

It's 65 here today - I love it! I've had enough white stuff for this year - send the rest to Drew!

Anonymous said...

I agree if he wants it he can have it...lol Stephie

PamelaAnne said...

i miss the snow! lol. we will get more sunday stephie!