Thursday, January 24, 2008

Oh how beautiful.......





Today after work before school pick up I went to TJS...Trader Joes to get a few things. When you walk in the door of any TJS stores the flowers greet you and it puts a smile on my face every time. I saw a beautiful bunch of white tulips and being the frugal person I am did not pick them up. I think sometimes you just have to get that item that may help you get through the day. I wish I got them now looking at pictures of white tulips on line. In the cold gloomyness of the winter it could of put some pop in the kitchen. I was a bit sad after dinner thinking of how nice it is when we take a ride to the park in the spring and walk while it is still light out. I am soooo looking forward to doing that since at supper 5:15 it was already dark. I swear I have some form of SAD and HATE this weather so much. I really SHOULD live in a warmer climate it would make me so much more happier. Hope you are all doing well. Maybe my next visit I will p/u tulips and do something special just beacuse. Have a good night. I am counting the days till Spring.

4 comments:

Stephie Says..... said...

I know colored or purple ones would of put me over the top to maybe really consider getting a bunch b/c I think I saw a bit of "snow" in the white ones...

Dawn said...

I think everyone has SAD to some degree. I always eye the beautiful roses at BJ's but don't buy them. I love fresh flower but just can't splurge on them. I'm counting the days til spring too... well not literally but I hope it will be here soon!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dawn
It was freeezing today BUT I sat in the car and waited for Stepehn to get out of work and the sun right in the car made it feel like a warm day. I dozzed off in it while it shown down and I loved that feeling. ahhh the sun and Vit D really helps make you feel better.
Flowers are so wonderful but I think make no scence to buy b/c they are gone in a matter of days. I do have silk tulips and many have said they look real. But not really like the fresh just cut ones. Nothing beats those....Stephie

Drew said...

We love Trader Joes!