Monday, July 25, 2011

a 3 day world


A world without breast cancer....or any cancer for that matter...That is why we do what we do! I so do not know where to begin. I have many stories but not much energy to put into my writing right now. I will be sure to post later about some funny and touching stories. I do have the need to thank my husband and son for taking part in my passion that I know think has transcended to a passion they now have. I always had their support but to be there beside me it really makes all the difference. Stephen said on the ride home...sign me up for next year and the next year I want to be a Men With Heart <3 Walker...he makes me proud..he seems to think that he will wait for his brother to walk. Michael when we were packing up the Pink tents at 445am yesterday stopped me looked me in the eye and said I think these events make me a better person. That took me to a warm place, not that we were not already hot as all heck but the tears started and my insides felt all good to hear that. We will NEVER STOP! WE WILL NEVER STOP! we will be involved in any way shape or form to be apart of the END to cancer! Everyone Deserves a Lifetime! xoxoxoox

0 comments: